Where do I find all the payment information?

You can find our fund information on our website here.

You can request the member number from your employee. You can also request they complete a Standard Choice Form.

Why would my contributions be returned?

If you have had a contribution amount returned to you, it’s possible that some of the fund or member information was incorrect. It may also be due to the member account being inactive.

You may wish to check the fund and member details you have are correct. If all the details are correct, you can reach out to our Member Advocacy team on 1300 658 422 or email us at info@futuresuper.com.au.

Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBSCH) Troubleshooting

If you experience an issue within the SBSCH, you can find a list of troubleshooting resolutions here.